About Skydive Strathallan
Skydive Strathallan is located in Central Scotland and operates at Strathallan Airfield, near the town of Auchterarder.
We are open every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, as well as some bank holiday Mondays.
Skydive Strathallan is an active operation making around 10000 jumps per year. We cater for regular jumpers as well as training over 1500 beginners for their first jump per year. This is on either solo first jump courses or tandem skydives. We have around 100 regulars and welcome visiting jumpers who wish to skydive at Strathallan.
We are a club in the true sense of the word, in that we operate not for profit and are run by an elected committee consisting of three office bearers and four ordinary committee members.
Everyone you meet at Strathallan is there on a voluntary basis, giving their time and skills, not for remuneration, but for the love of the sport and the enjoyment they get from Skydiving.
We operate two Cessna 206 aircraft.
Please let us know what you think of the website! We hope you enjoy your visit and that you find the information that you require.
Participation on a low or Modest Income
Any person on a low or modest income who can demonstrate that they cannot afford to take part in our sport because the full membership would not be affordable to them, can apply to the club secretary for a reduced rate all-inclusive membership.
We have the experience and resources to provide parachuting displays for any events you may be arranging. These are priced and organised on an individual basis. Contact the Display Team Leader in the first instance.
Eddie Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already a regular jumper you are welcome to jump at Skydive Strathallan, please note the following :
- We operate to the British Skydiving rules, and all jumpers must be members of British Skydiving. Temporary, month-long memberships of British Skydiving are available at an increased rate.
- Please bring all relevant documentation : medical certificate, logbook, British Skydiving memberships, FAI certificates etc. You must ensure your reserve is in date and that you have correct and appropriate documentation for all of your own equipment.
- Visiting student jumpers will be assessed on an individual basis and integrated into the progression system at Strathallan. For more information please contact the Chief Instructor.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the airfield whenever jumping is in progress.
- Please fill out our club membership form online before arriving at the airfield, and pre-register using this form online whilst our enhanced Covid-19 procedures are in place.
Spectators are welcome to come and watch the skydiving, but must stay in the public areas, and not cross into any restricted area without permission. Please bear in mind that we are an active airfield and not a playground, children must be supervised at all times. There is no facility for pets at the airfield.
During the period whilst our enhanced Covid-19 procedures are in place, only 2 spectators per jumper are allowed to visit. Under 12s do not count towards this limit.
Alcohol is not permitted on the airfield when jumping is in progress.
About This Website
Grateful thanks for the website photographs to –
Chris Clark, Andrew Hilton, Eddie Jones, Carlton Murphy, Danny Branston, Sven Zimmerman, Harry Morgan, Sandy Spence, Jo Stanley, James Stevenson, and Ronnie Taylor.